Editor’s Note: Sourced with permission from Amelia Kinkade. http://www.ameliakinkade.com/
“At our most elemental, we are not a chemical reaction, but an energetic charge.
Human beings and all living things are a coalescence of energy in a field of
energy connected to every other thing in the world. ”
For a number of decades respected scientists in a variety of disciplines all over the world have been carrying out well-designed experiments whose results fly in the face of current biology and physics. What they have discovered is nothing short of astonishing.
At our most elemental, we are not a chemical reaction, but an energetic charge. Human beings and all living things are a calescence of energy in a field of energy connected to every other thing in the world. There is no ‘me’ and ‘not-me’ duality to our bodies in relation to the universe, but one underlying energy field. It is our brain, our heart, our memory—indeed, a blueprint of the world at all time.
So, we are all just parts of one big organism. Human beings are cells in the body of God, and so is every animal, every plant and every star in the galaxy. If we are all simply pieces in one giant puzzle, doesn’t it make sense we should be able to communicate silently [intuitively] with each other?
The starting point in developing your intuition may not have anything to do with animals whatsoever. Let’s take a look at how you receive information. The real question is how much you pay attention to the signals you receive. Ask yourselves these questions:
How Intuitive Are You?
- Have you ever had the phone ring and you knew who was on the other line before you picked it up?
- How often does this happen?
- Do you think about the other person before or after the phone rings?
- How do you perceive that information?
- Do you see the person’s face?
- Do you hear their voice in your head?
- Do you hear their name spoken in your head?
- Do you smell their cologne or perfume?
- Do you feel their energy buzzing around you?
- Do you have flash-backs of memory about the person before they call?
- Have you ever been thinking about an old friend you haven’t spoken to in years only to come home and find they called or emailed or sent a letter?
- Do you ever know what’s in your mailbox before you actually look?
- Have you ever said to yourself, “I shouldn’t have married that woman,” or “I shouldn’t have gone out with that guy?”
- Have you ever met someone and distrusted them immediately?
- Have you ever known someone was lying, only to find out you were right?
- Have you ever felt a strong sense of friendship for someone you’ve just met?
- Have you ever had the sense that something was wrong with one of your loved ones only to find out you were right?
- Have you ever known you should have taken an alternative route on the road only to get caught in a traffic jam?
- Have you ever had a sinking feeling you shouldn’t have bought a particular stock?
- Have you ever been in danger and known something was about to go wrong before it happened?
Please tally up your “yes” answers and look at how amazing you are, then—and here’s the sticky part—tally up how many times you actually listened to your intuition and acted on it before you got in trouble. Do you have a tendency to second guess yourself? Do you try to pretend everything’s going to be okay when it’s not? Conversely, do you have a problem trusting and following through with positive relationships and events as they unfold in your life?
The energy of receiving information from an animal may be subtle, and our goal is to honor the fact that when you’re communicating intuitively (Resogenesis*) and psychically. The feeling is somewhat akin to riding a bicycle for the first time. The second you first experienced that ecstatic thrill of balancing on a bicycle and flying down the street, you may have thought, “Did I really do that?” But you did not accuse yourself of “making it up.” You knew you did it because of the way it felt.
Telepathic communication is exactly the same. Memorize the feeling of being right. This will encourage the neurotransmitters in your brain to create new pathways where you can “get back” to this place and reenact the art of establishing
*(Editorial Notation: Amelia Kinkade has coined the term “Resogenesis.” A thorough explanation of this process can be found in Amelia’s book The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals http://www.ameliakinkade.com/)